λδ′

There was a hell of a storm today.

Just about everyone I talked to said something like: "Oh, Poseidon
must be angry!" or "Poseidon must not have slept well last night!"

Early this morning, Calchas was shouting and throwing fish bones and empty crab shells into the water. -I guess he figured the King of the Sea wanted them back.

Whatever the reason for the storm, the rough waves busted up one of the Minyan ships that was sailing in today.

I spent the better half of the afternoon down at the beach, trying to salvage what wood we could. -No doubt, I am going to get sick.

Odysseus never stopped by.

Thankfully, Polites offered to help direct our Ithacan soldiers. For some reason, he thought the whole ordeal was fucking hilarious.

At one point, some poor Minyan saps were trying to get a donkey out of the wreck and into their rowboat. When a huge wave sent them and the donkey over, Polites almost fell down laughing.

I don't think it made for a good example in front of our struggling men.

Anyway, we did manage to get most of the lumber onto the beach.

The Minyans lost one guy.

Except for those of us battling the surf, the rest of the army stayed in their tents today.

When I got home, I found that Hermes had chewed through his tether. -The bastard ate one of my sandals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has to be the most rocking blog in blogosphere right now....and yet it is so overwhelming, one thinks twice and many times more before leaving a comment...it seems sacrilege to insert a word here...it feels like messing with history.

I have always wanted to do that.

Can't wait for the next episode.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home