λη′

Another pleasant day.

I can’t imagine why we still haven’t heard from the Trojans. I thought Hector would be quick to call on Achilles after the death of Lycaon.

The general consensus around camp is that Hector hasn’t shown up because he’s too afraid to fight Achilles. -I don’t buy that.

I think Hector’s ego wouldn't allow for such public cowardice. No, something else must be going on.

Agamemnon must think so too. -The guard is still doubled.

Anyway, I didn’t do very much today.

Earlier in the day I walked over to the build site and chatted with Misenus for a while. Now that the Horse is staring to take shape, it's going to be harder to keep it a secret. Just looking at it, it is pretty obvious the four pillars are the legs of something.

It didn’t really occur to me when we started to build it, but the whole strategy of this Horse could be ruined by a simple leak to the wrong person.

I am going to have to talk to Polites about this. -We need to take his bullshitting campaign more seriously.

After scamming a lunch off of Epieus and

Shit, the alarm just sounded. -More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home