πγ′

I guess I was just in a funk yesterday.

Misenus came over sometime after breakfast and we chatted for a while. After listening to me relate the other night’s debacle, and complain about military matters in general, Misenus said a few things that made me feel a bit better.

Misenus agreed with me that war makes little sense, and that the execution of war makes even less.

However, Misenus said that war is inevitable, and that it was just a fact of human nature.

I had to agree.

Misenus then asked me whether I thought there was a way to wage war that would make any sense.

I saw his point.

Anyway, Aegle and I had dinner tonight. I asked her to stay, but she said that she needed to be at Agamemnon’s for some kind of breakfast party.

I think she had a good time, but I felt a bit let down.

Still, Aegle apologized several times, and I really believe that she would have stayed. -She told me to stop by her camp tomorrow after dinner.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cursed comment spam!

gretel

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Eurylochus hooks up with Aegle. He could really use some R&R.

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog exelent!!!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good!
wery wery god blog!!!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home