ϙ′

This may well be my last entry.

We’ve been stuck in the Wooden Horse for two days.

I am writing this by the few slivers of light that filter inside. -It must be midday now.

The air inside here is thick and stale, and the heat is beyond unbearable. What's more, we haven't any water.

Early this morning, General Menelaus lost it and started to cry for help. Thankfully, Neoptolemus swiftly knocked him out. -I believe Agamemnon’s brother is tied-up and gagged at the moment.

As for the rest of us, I don’t think we can last much longer.

Our situation has become so desperate, it’s almost funny. -I don’t think anyone even considered the Trojans might just leave the Wooden Horse where it stood.

We can hear the Trojans shout from time to time, and it seems there are always a number of soldiers nearby. -Some have even walked upon the base beneath us.

At one point yesterday, I actually saw Helenus down below.

In fact, I watched Helenus stare, almost directly at my peep-hole, for what felt like an eternity.

Justifiably, I thought we were lost for sure. However, after scrutinizing the Horse’s belly so intently, the prophet son of Priam just giggled and dashed away. -I think the crazy bastard knows we’re in here.

Anyway, if we leave now, we are likely to be overwhelmed. However, if we stay much longer, we will certainly die of thirst.

Diomedes and Little Ajax have been prodding Odysseus to order the exit tonight, whether we are inside the city or not. Odysseus hasn’t consented yet, but I don’t think he has much choice.

I have to wonder what the rest of our army has been doing.

Some Trojans are shouting down below us again.

What a stupid way to die.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can predict the future. . .

Have courage, Eurylochus!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding, anonymous? There's no way out of this. Those guys are *doomed*.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikoplazmoz can cause premature birth, early releases okoloplodnykh water fever during pregnancy and after delivery for mothers development of pneumonia and meningitis in children, morphological changes in spermatozoidah.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Saradevil said...

Man, the heat on the Trojan plan, you guys are going to be a big, roasted banquet. You're not going to sack the city, your going to end up being city snacks.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Hang in there, Eurylochus! I was given a book about your general a few days ago, and he sounds really smart. I know all about the importance of a good plan, since I do such a bad job of planning, myself.

Trust your general. It'll all work out.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home